The City of Westerville is home to Otterbein College, is Ohio’s largest suburb, and has a rich history that dates back to 1806 when the land that is now Westerville was originally settled by Revolutionary War veterans and later scouted by members of the Westervelt family from New York for whom the City draws it’s name.
Today, Westerville is a thriving community with a historic uptown district, flourishing international corporations, and abundant recreational opportunities. The community strives to be a great place to live, work, grow, and visit. From a world-class school system to its growing business districts, Westerville consistently sets the bar high to deliver the best for its community, residents and visitors.
Below you will find links to some of the local organizations and resources. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to Contact Us and we’ll be happy to help.
Westerville Area Links
- Westerville Chamber of Commerce
- Westerville City Schools
- Olentangy Local Schools
- City of Westerville Website
- Westerville Visitors & Convention Bureau
- Westerville Community Center
- Westerville Public Library
- Westerville This Week Newspaper
- City of Westerville Parks and Recreation
- City of Westerville History
- Delaware County Preservation Parks